Sunday, September 21, 2008

Confessional???


Trying to come up with a way to post the confessional for today. I just don't know how to do it justice. Those that I've talked to already (todd) or folks on the worship team that might actually read this will understand my inability to put this to words. I'll think on it for a while and might do it later. If not, suffice it to say that, well........, I love my worship team and my church and my Lord, not in that order, of course, but still lots of love for 'em all.


3 comments:

Artie said...

This is giving me a flashback..

chrismaroon said...

The giraffe is just a random picture from corinne's camera with absolutely nothing to do with anything, HOWEVER.....

Todd Wright said...

I'm one of the folks privileged enough to know how truly crazy your Sunday was...

And I'm not sure there's any picture anywhere to symbolize it.