Saturday, September 20, 2008

ROMACK LINKED ME!!!


That just sounds bad doesn't it? But really its GREAT!
Why am I excited? Well, he is Justin Romack, percussionist extraordinaire, cool worship drummer, loop builder, computer mentor and all around good guy. Why shouldn't I be excited. I am for sure.

Romack's links:


Now I know he's listed them in alphabetical order, but I'm up close to the top and Todd is down near the bottom. Justin, that doesn't mean you need to change things up. Just leave 'em like they are. Gosh, I must be 10 years old.

Thanks for the link and for FINALLY reading your own blog.




2 comments:

Romack said...

Yeah, I am a bit behind on the blogging thing. I have no excuse.

BUT, you're on the links list...which also ensures that you are in my Google Reader list, too.

Glad to see you are blogging, (way more than me)...and thanks for the post love.

oldfart said...

Well Chris, you could add my blog to YOUR link list. I cleaned it up. well, some anyway...