Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's a Banner Day for ME!!!

What you see below is a list of the links on Todd Wright's blog. If you scroll down to the bottom, you will see the name "Chris". That would be me. I know that I am now on the verge of unbridled wealth and world domination because my life has taken an unprecedented turn for the spectacular.

Now, I know there could be multiple explanations for this speedy add. Of course, being the junior blogger I am, I am perfectly fine with any of them. Which one do you think it is?

1) Todd was so overwhelmed by my post, my beautiful use of the English language to craft such an argument, that he had to add me.

2) Todd saw all the influence I brought to bear by enlisting so many fine people that he felt the pressure to add me.

3) Todd just flat out thought I made perfect sense.

4) Todd, in the spirit of love and charity, felt it was the right thing to do.

5) Todd, looking on me in pitty, saw my need and met it.

6) Todd just wanted me to shut the heck up, so he added me.

Your call. Which one do you think it was?

Read These Blogs
My Wife
Jonah
worshipnotes
Robert
Shells
Rachel
Jason
Lance
Amy
Romack
Angela
Johnny
Jenni
Susie
Kandice
Martin
Los
Paul
Ross
Blake
Clay
David
Jinx
Mol Jr.
Daniel
Danielle
KaityFriday
Flowerdust
Steven Russell
Adrienne
Stuff Christians Like
Melissa
Artie
DWC
Stephanie
Strader
Douglas
Chris

2 comments:

Artie said...

I vote 1 and 2 with a 70% 1 influence and a 30% 2 influence.

I do have to say.. this blog brings back such wonderful memories of when I myself was added to the Todd Blog roll.

http://acts215.blogspot.com/2008/07/hallelujah.html

Linkage is such a beautiful thing!

Artie said...

BTW.. you have turned in to some kind of blogging machine!! I was 3 blogs behind..